Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagi-lagi Tagged~!!

The Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I hate toad, frog and tadpole. It's really scare me to death~!!


2. I hate ‘handshake’. No hands~!



3. I used to wear my ring wherever I go.



4. I love paper-craft. Origami rules~!


5. I love fashion. I am practitioner of ‘dress to impress instead of dress to kill’~!


6. I love toys. I have collectible toys.



7. I keep my pack of cigarette in my left pocket and I keep my inhaler in my right pocket.


8. I bring along my red handkerchief wherever I go.




And I hereby tagged none of persons. TQ.. (Kena denda tak agak-agaknya?). Terima kasih Isis & Louie kerana tagged I.

[T] is Tora Tora

No comments: